Sunday, December 30, 2007

LAST CHALLENGE PAINTING FOR DECEMBER


This is the last one of the year! I used the same color combination: cobalt blue, cad red and chrome yellow. This is a bozzetto on Tyvek. I added some texture medium and it worked quite well on the Tyvek. If you have any December Challenge Images that haven't been sent, Monday is the final call.

I somehow erased the address book on my computer when I rebooted it. I know the information is lurking somewhere in the machine but I can't find it. My son tells me I don't have enough available memory so the computer is acting up. Could be the 9,000 plus photos I have stored in here. Anyway, I went out and bought an external hard drive today to back up everything and have extra storage for all the photos. If you would like me to have your e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, etc. please send me an e-mail with whatever information you would like me to have.

1 comment:

RH Carpenter said...

Ooooo - I like this one a lot! That texture medium really helped add depth to his face and the shadows are great. Beautiful color, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails