Monday, May 19, 2008

FINAL DAY OF ADVANCED PORTRAIT CLASS


Here is the slide show of the work completed and shared on Saturday, our last day of the Advanced Portrait Class. We worked on head with hands in the portrait. Everyone did a great job. Hands can be challenging. Lots of painters avoid this aspect of portraiture.

It was a fun class and everyone put forth a lot of effort . I don't have any more classes scheduled in the Bay Area at this time. I hope to focus on my own painting for this summer. I am starting some preliminary sketches for my next idea. Right now my printer and my computer aren't talking to each other. Technical help in the form of my son should arrive tomorrow. I am hoping he can figure out what is wrong. Why can't all my machines just get along?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails