Monday, October 31, 2011

FINALLY!


Thanks to Nancy Standlee, who discovered a new source for creating slide shows, I can finally show you the wonderful sculpture exhibit I had the pleasure of seeing during my week in Belgium this summer.  I originally spent hours making a slide show with Slide.com but could never get it to show up in the blog.  In the meantime, Slide.com is shutting down.  I have no idea what will happen with the past slide shows I have created.  The new website is by Kizoa.com   I am very pleased how quickly everything loaded and the ease of putting the show together.  I am so happy to have a new source for slide shows.

This past week I created a video on how to make the Tyvek wallets with my new iPad 2.  I managed to get by that learning curve, then had to figure out the editing program iMovie for iPad 2.  With a little help from the Genius Bar, I got that figured out, but then.....I can't seem to upload it to YouTube or Facebook or anyplace I can then transfer to the blog!!!!!!  In the meantime, it appears that my MacBook isn't capable of upgrading to the latest operating system which I need to sync with the iPad 2.   Between the learning and the funding, this modern technological age has a very dark side!

I hope to have the video available SOON.  Till then, enjoy the slide show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely show! Looks like you had a wonderful time while in Belgium, Myrna. I have always used Photobucket for slide shows and never had any issues. The good news is that it is free! As to ways to host videos, I just haven't a clue.

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

Thanks for sharing about the slide show technology. I will be checking it out.

hw (hallie) farber said...

Wonderful sculpture exhibit. Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails