Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A SAMPLE!

BRUSH PEN DRAWING OF WENDY
Three friends have rented studio space together in a former school.  They started model sessions once a month and yesterday was the second session.  It is fun to draw with friends.  This is one of my favorite drawings of the day because it is minimal in line but captures the gesture of the pose and the proportions of the model.  I have posted the rest of the drawings on my other blog "Drawn from limb to limb" because that is the focus of the blog....drawings from life, not photos.  Check it out!

5 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Quite nice gestural drawing, Myrna! One day my drawings will get better...one day...

Martha Kisling said...

I love your line work and the freedom of your drawings - always a challenge to take on the figure!

Myrna Wacknov said...

Hi Crimson, You know what they say....10,000 hours of practice, practice, practice! Keep at it. Drawing is an entertaining activity no matter the results.

Myrna Wacknov said...

Thanks, Martha. Drawing with ink builds confidence .

Diana said...

I love your freedom in your drawing and paintings. wonderful ! Diana

Related Posts with Thumbnails