Monday, January 31, 2011

SURPRISES!

I flew home from Portland this afternoon and found several wonderful surprises!  First was this tote bag I had custom made by Flashbag.  I didn't know they had sent it already.  This is a practical form of advertising if you have them put your artwork on one of the bags.  It cost extra to have a custom image, but what the heck.  I can't wait to take it out for an airing!

The second wonderful surprise was finding all three of my blogs mentioned on Donna Zagotta's blogsite highlighting 29 blogs to watch this coming year.  She had asked for nominations, so a big "Thank You" to Donna and all of you who mentioned my blogs.  It is such an honor to be singled out.  There are some other terrific blogs on the list, so check it out.

Tomorrow night is another live drawing session at the Palo Alto Art Center, so I will have something new to post to Drawn from Limb to Limb.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Myrna, Your images look great on this bag! And, congratulations on the three mentions on Donna's "Blogs to Watch"; superb!

donnamcm said...

This bag rocks! Did you do the collage work, or did they?

Diana said...

HI Myrna, congratulations on being selected blog to watch. I'm so glad. You are an inspiration and I enjoy your writings and paintings so much!

Ruth Armitage said...

Hi Myrna,
I'm sorry I missed you while you were in Portland! I totally spaced out :( That bag looks fabulous - thanks for the idea! And congratulations on your inclusion in the Palette and on Donna Zagotta's blog :)

Myrna Wacknov said...

Hi Peggy, I think they should see what images you have to offer. I think they would look great and others would like them, too!

Myrna Wacknov said...

Hi Donna, I sent them a bunch of images and they made the collage. I was able to change the arrangement so the drawings I liked the most were made the largest.

Myrna Wacknov said...

Hi Diana, Thanks for such kind words. I am delighted what I do inspires you.

Myrna Wacknov said...

Hi Ruth, sorry I missed meeting you in Portland. Perhaps next time. Thanks for the nice comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails