Sunday, June 6, 2010

USING A STYLUS WITH THE IPAD




I was sitting at the Foster City Art and Wine Festival in the art exhibition room where I had some paintings on display for the two days and thought I would spend my desk duty time playing with the iPad. I had purchased a Pogo stylus yesterday because I wanted a little more control with drawing in the art program. This stylus was $15 at the Apple Store. Overall, I am pretty happy with the way it works. You have to press a little harder than I thought. The most maddening thing is the clip cap falls off!!!! I could take i t back and get a new one but a little glue will do the trick with less effort. I was able to connect lines more accurately with this tool.

Great news! I just discovered I Was accepted into the San Diego Watercolor Society National Exhibition. Now I have to figure out how to mail a 40 x 40 painting! I don't have any boxes that size.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

carol ann said...

Congrats on the acceptance... too cool. Good luck with the shipping thing. That is my least favorite part (next to framing, teehee)!

Stan Kurth said...

Congrats Myrna! Can we see the image?

Unknown said...

Great Myrna!
Now you have to find some really big cardboard or make friends quick like at the UPS store.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Myrna!! Shipping is always a "pain" but I've been using the Airfloat crates and they work especially well for large paintings.

Anonymous said...

Best Wishes on your acceptance - and on using the iPad stylus!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Myrna! Got a Mailbox, Inc. nearby? They can package anything.

Cecelia said...

Congratulations! Shipping does seem to be a problem, but I know people do it.

Jose Ramon Santana Vazquez said...

...traigo
sangre
de
la
tarde
herida
en
la
mano
y
una
vela
de
mi
corazón
para
invitarte
y
darte
este
alma
que
viene
para
compartir
contigo
tu
bello
blog
con
un
ramillete
de
oro
y
claveles
dentro...


desde mis
HORAS ROTAS
Y AULA DE PAZ


TE SIGO TU BLOG




CON saludos de la luna al
reflejarse en el mar de la
poesía...


AFECTUOSAMENTE
CREATIVITY JOURNEY


ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE BLADE RUNNER, CHOCOLATE, EL NAZARENO- LOVE STORY,- Y- CABALLO,

José
ramón...

RH Carpenter said...

Congratulations!!! Now you should give us a lesson on shipping - how, when, what to do, etc. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails