Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First post from my iPad!




I am in San Diego for a few days helping my son settle in to his new house. I only took my iPad along instead of my laptop. During the flight I worked with a new drawing program and made a digital painting. When I tried to create a post to the blog, I discovered that I couldn't upload any photographs from the iPad. Today I went to the Apple store to see what I could do. Turns out there's an app for that!!! So, here Is the first post created entirely with the iPad. The people at the Apple store are so knowledgeable and helpful! The name of the painting program is Sketch Book Pro. It is more sophisticated than the last one I used and I am struggling to figure it out. If anyone knows where I might be able to get my hands on a manual for this program, please pass on the information.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Liz said...

I Googled sketchbook pro manual and saw some likely links

Beverly Gurganus said...

This is so cool...it's amazing what technology mixed with an artist can do :)

Anonymous said...

I just got an Ipad too and it is complicated for someone who has never done photoshop. If you find a manual, I would like to know about it. You can also buy a stylus which I haven't done yet.

Love your work

Joan said...

As they say, "There's an ap for that." Good job on this!!! I love seeing what you're doing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails