Wednesday, March 5, 2008

DRAWING PRACTICE FOR WORKSHOP DEMO


I did these drawings on the plane coming out to Denver. I thought I would practice drawing my friend Linda, my new image for the full face demonstration painting. I like to do many drawings to get the feel of the features. Linda is such a fabulous looking woman and a great model with her large expressive eyes and very short hair making it easy to see the actual size of the scull. I'm afraid I didn't do a very good job of photographing the sketch book. I used a mechanical pencil on beige paper so that made it more difficult to photograph. Tomorrow starts the 3 day worshop. I shall try and post each night. We are going to have a great time.

1 comment:

Nava said...

Wow - she has an incredible face! I would have probably stalked her for days with my camera :-)

Hope you have a great workshop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails