Saturday, November 29, 2008

BACK TO OUR FRENCHMAN IN DECEMBER!


This is one of my Frenchman simplified shape drawings. I will be using this one along with some of the others I created for the next phase of exploring the elements through a single image. Starting in December, I will be doing as many different color ideas as I can. By having my shapes established and my value patterns worked out, all I need to do is focus on color. If you want to work along with me and haven't done the shape drawings and value plans, this is a heads up. Monday starts a new month!

We went for a strenuous hike today overlooking Malibu and the Pacific Ocean. I will feel it tomorrow but we will be in the car most of the time heading home. It has been a great visit with all my children together but I am ready to get back home and into my usual routine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails