Wednesday, October 1, 2008

LAST SLIDE SHOW FOR FRENCHMAN: LINE AS COLOR


WOW! You are all getting so creative! I hope you enjoy this slide show. If I accidentally missed posting some images you have sent, let me know. I will post the next set of challenges for October tomorrow.

I have had a frustrating week regarding getting any painting done. It has been hectic hosting my nephew from Israel for a few days, helping a son move out of his apartment (I got to pack the kitchen and wash down the inside and outside of the cabinets, frig. and stove), pick up and deliver paintings in two far flung directions, cook for a holiday and attend religious services. Monday I will be starting a portrait workshop for some folks in Oakland. Hopefully, there will be a few days in there to start a new painting. Life just seems to bunch up at times.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails