Thursday, October 23, 2008

IF IT'S THURSDAY IT MUST BE PROFILE TIME!



I can't believe how fast the week is flying by. Today was the lesson for creating paintings featuring the profile. Everyone has really got the drawing part down. I was amazed how quickly the accuracy has showed up! My latest fine tuning of the workshop is paying off. Here is my demo on Tyvek with the Dr.Martin's Hydrus watercolors. Another self portrait. Haven't done my profile before. It's interesting to do your own because we almost never view ourselves in profile. I think I did a little rinoplasty here. It was painless.

The room we are working in is a conference room so they have one of those white boards with a bulletin board on either side. It makes it nice to be able to put up reference material for the class. They also had one of those long baton like pointers. That was fun!

Tomorrow is infants and children. I will create a slide show from all the paintings

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails