Monday, June 18, 2012

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!



Here is the slide show I promised for the talented people who were in the Pleasanton workshop.  Life kept getting in the way but I finally got the slides going.  I apologize for the names not appearing with the paintings.  I haven't figured out this new website yet.  As  you can see, some of the paintings were completed and some are in different stages of development.  Everyone is able to work at their own pace, which is an important element in the creative process.

I am working on my 50/05 paintings and will begin to post them tomorrow.

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

They did fabulous work, Myrna. I can't see anything past the red beaded man...

Harriet Goitein said...

These were special works.
Harriet

Harriet Goitein said...

These are special paintings.
Harriet

Related Posts with Thumbnails