Wednesday, April 6, 2011

KANUGA REPORT!


This was the final result of my demo for Kanuga.  It went very well and I think I will have a full class when I teach a workshop next year.  I stressed out unnecessarily.  Everyone was very supportive and I  have lots of new friends!!  This is a terrific place with lots of energy, friendly folks and gorgeous scenery.  I call it "art camp" and every creative adult should experience immersing oneself in art surrounded by like minded interesting people and being fed three great meals a day!  The perfect vacation!

8 comments:

Dee Doyle said...

Oh I so miss being there this year! Am sure you will fill a class and have a waiting list!

Dee Doyle said...

Oh I so miss being there this year! Am sure you will fill a class and have a waiting list!

SharonWrightArtist said...

Wonderful image....wish I could have been there!

Autumn Leaves said...

It does indeed sound like a perfect vacation! I love your end product here too. Exquisite!

RH Carpenter said...

Myrna, do you know the dates you'll be teaching next year?

debwardart said...

Myrna, I'm sure you will easily fill a class next year, due not only to your artistic abilities, but also due to your wonderful spirit of sharing and caring!

Anne Drewry said...

wonderful to meet you! love your art. and yes, Kanuga is a fabulous place for creativity! See you next year !

Myrna Wacknov said...

thanks, all, for the kind comments. From the comments of those that saw the demo, I think I will have a full class! Next year's dates are March 18 through the 23rd. Hope to see many of you there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails