Friday, March 18, 2011

AT THE END!

Here is the latest drawing from my iPad using the Sketch Club application.  I posted the beginning drawing on my other blog, Drawn from Limb to Limb.  To see how this drawing started, check it out.  I start by enlarging the screen but I don't really have a sense of how big the drawing will be or how much space is available.  I guess that comes with time and practice.  This is the finished product without any cropping so you can see there is quite a bit of white space around the drawing on the left and bottom.  The next attempt will be in color.  Once I master that, I think I am really in business.  I wish I had timed this drawing.  I think it took around 1/2 hour but I'm not sure.  

6 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

This lady is so beautiful; the life she's lived represented in her face.

Jeff said...

You're really getting good with that device, Myrna...and in such a short time. I've been trying it on an iPhone...I think it's a little small. I'll have to borrow Betty's iPad every once in a while.

jgr said...

Gorgeous and amazing. You have captured her beauty and her character. . . . and you're making me want an iPad!!

Joyfulartist said...

WOW! We are all going to want a "magic" i pad and then find out that it's the skill of the artist not the tools. Wonderful drawing...in a half and hour? Are you kidding?

One Woman's Thoughts said...

She has so much personality in her face. I think the background is a very lovely touch.

Looks like you have another medium to showcase your wonderful talents.
Very nice.

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! She really has character. Well done! I love it ! I went and got the app. I will try it. Do you start with a photo, or a blank canvas ??

Related Posts with Thumbnails