Wednesday, January 17, 2018

STARTING TO SEE RESULTS


When you do a series based on the same image, you know eventually something special is going to show up.  So every day you do something and most of the time it is ordinary.   I do try to push the envelope each time and explore something a little different.  Here I have elongated the face because my iPhone screen is long and narrow so my digital drawings needed to follow that format.   This is a painting I started today. The surface was a collage I had created a few years ago.  I liked it so much that I saved it for just the right image to place on top.  I thought this one would work.  I made sure that the papers showed through in the finished work.  Sometimes i wind up covering over the beautiful papers  and I hate when that happens.  You can click on the image to see it in better detail.

Here are the digital images I had fun with this week.  The first one is using a script for the continuous line. 




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails