Thursday, January 3, 2013

PASSING THE TIME!






Here are the iPad drawings I made while sitting in the chair at the hairdressers.  I could have read all the scandal magazines but thought I would make better use of my time.  These were created in the Sketch Club app and I explored the pen tool.  I usually use the brush tool so these marks are a little different.  Still trying to gauge placement.  I ran out of space on one of them but like the cropped effect.  I will play around with printing some of these on tissue tomorrow.


6 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Nice drawings, Myrna. You are mastering that drawing program.

Mariela said...

Your ipad sketches are great!! I wish I could do it also... of course I have to by an ipad first! Lol!
Happy and creative new year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Myrna, I enjoy looking at your drawings. I am impressed with the quality of your line and expression in your iPad drawings. Fun!

Meera Rao said...

Myrna, These are beautiful!I like how you have brought out the values. I have been using Sketch club app for a while now (not as much as I would like!) Do you use your finger(s)or do you have anything else to make the marks/draw? I know about placement gauge-ing -which is 'the challenge' in my case ;) But it is a fun tool- still learning by trial and error!

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

I use SKetch Club a lot and it is a great program. I love figuring out my art compositions etc before I paint the on paper or canvas. A wonderful tool. Myrna you sketches are great!!

Myrna Wacknov said...

Thanks, everybody

Related Posts with Thumbnails