Friday, August 17, 2012

SOMEONE'S MISSING!

50/50 #50 
50/50 (50)
Math was never my thing but I used to be able to count to 50 without any trouble.  Not anymore!  I am missing an image and I can't figure out which one I left out.  Maybe tomorrow when I post the installation, one of you will find the culprit and point it out to me.  

I thought I was going to have trouble with this background but I think it worked quite well.  The red spots add an interesting dimension to the face and by glazing the green with sepia, it quieted the bright green down.  I thought about glazing the white highlights with a neutral or warm color but decided to just leave it the way it is.  A good piece to finish the series with.  

6 comments:

Heather said...

Wow - this is so beautiful. I love the texture!

Meera Rao said...

Love them all ;) I see in your last post you have 48 and another in numbered post - is that the missing one ?

Autumn Leaves said...

One of my favorites, Myrna. I think it is because of the green background. My favorite color and this handsome gentleman just jumps out. Fabulous work!

RH Carpenter said...

Beautiful! I'm glad you left the white white :) Can't wait to see the whole installation - I'll be counting to try to see what's left out, too :) ha ha I don't know how you kept track of this many works at one time! You are an amazing artist, Myrna :)

Meera Rao said...

Yikes- for auto correct - I meant 48 and an unnumbered pic :(

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say that I loove your portaits. They've been an inspiration, because I'm aiming to portray the emotions of portraits like you do. :)
Keep it up!

- D.W.

Related Posts with Thumbnails