Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FACEBOOK DOUBLE CROSS!

I just read an important message on Alyson Stanfield's art coach blog.  I know many of you artists out there do not have a blog and are using facebook as a platform to share your art.  It turns out that Facebook has changed the settings on your home page so that only those "friends" that comment or indicate "like" are getting your latest posts on Facebook.  The title of this blog is a direct link to the article that discusses this new wrinkle and tells you how to change your settings. Just click on the title and it will take you to the information.   We need to pass the word around about this so that every artist gets the exposure they deserve!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this! I went and changed my settings!

Dan Kent said...

Thanks - very interesting. No company page yet, but I will someday..

Kay said...

thanks so much Myrna..went there and did that!!!

Sherry Pierce Thurner said...

As always, your posts here are interesting and relevant.

Unknown said...

I just changed my settings and discovered a%25% coupon from Utrecht Supplies I would have missed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails