Sunday, May 4, 2014

MORE PLANE AIR PAINTINGS



Here are two more digital paintings I did while sitting on the plane.  I was having a difficult time finding interesting faces to work with on the iPad mini.  I was going to purchase a magazine at the airport just for this purpose but decided not to waste the money.  I found these two guys, one in a discarded newspaper and the other in the inflight magazine.  I like this app, called ArtStudio.  I just have to figure out how to turn off the "blend" feature on the brushes.  So far, nothing I do has worked.  If someone knows the secret, please share!

I am looking forward to getting back into the studio and working with real paint, real brushes and real paper.  Digital is fun, but there is nothing like the physical, tactile sensation of slinging paint.


1 comment:

Peggy Stermer-Cox said...

Hi Myrna,
I like your digital drawings. I use ArtStudio too and like it. I don't know what you mean about the blending tool. On my iPad its the hand that's the blender and when I switch to other brushes, it doesn't seem to blend. Or, I'm missing something.

Related Posts with Thumbnails