Monday, June 25, 2012

AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!


50/50 7


 
50/50 (7)

I can see it will be a challenge to come up with blog entry titles 50 different ways!    Here is the next one in the series.  I like how this turned out.  Since I am drawing directly with ink, there is no turning back, correcting mistakes or "do-overs".  They gave me two extra boards, so if I do have 2 do-over options.  I guess I could gesso over a disaster if it came to that.  So far I like some better than others but all are usable.    

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

I just find your portraits mesmerizing, Myrna. I always have. Your subjects have the most interesting faces and I can imagine the stories they would tell. This gentleman looks to have a sweetness and maybe some sadness within.

Related Posts with Thumbnails