Wednesday, July 27, 2011

THE MANY FACES OF MORRIE!

It was fun to see all my versions of Morrie lined up against the wall.  I worked on two other images for my demos but my collection of Morries serve as examples of how you can change things around with one image.



Today we finished up the first paintings.  This is a very talented group of artists.  Some have a lot of experience painting and some are very new to the watercolor medium, with others somewhere in the middle.  For many, this was their first portrait attempt.  You are in for a treat.  Here is the slide show of first paintings of the workshop.


8 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh how wonderful! I'd so love to attend one of your workshops, Myrna. Do you have a schedule? Thanks!

Myrna Wacknov said...

hi Autumn, yes the schedule is on a separate "page" on the blog. Look under the masthead image. In red lettering is workshop schedule. Click on that. Let me know if you have trouble opening the page. I would love to have you in a workshop and get to meet you in person!

Jo Murray said...

Each work has its own endearing qualities... love them all.

RH Carpenter said...

Speaking of schedules, I just got my Kanuga workshop schedule in the mail - I have to sign up for your week-long workshop there in the spring, Myrna!! I'm going to talk my sweetie into coming with me (he can drive around and take photos while I learn and explore with you!).

Myrna Wacknov said...

Hi Jo, I agree. I love how my students are developing their own unique style!

Myrna Wacknov said...

Rhonda, I am very excited to be able to meet you in person, at last! It will be a great week spent together. Can't wait!

Unknown said...

I Love what everyone is doing.
You do get people to express their creative juices!

Myrna Wacknov said...

Thanks, Carrie. It is my goal. Loved having you as part of a workshop. I love visiting your blog and watching your work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails