Thursday, February 26, 2009

SECOND SLIDE SHOW SAN DIEGO VARIATIONS WORKSHOP








I tried to create a slide show for today's paintings but the slide website didn't want to upload the photos. I got tired of trying so I am just posting them straight on the blog. Slide shows are so much more fun. I will try to create an entire slide show of the whole weeks work later. Just click on any of the images to see them enlarged and with more detail.

We worked on color combinations today. It turned out to be more challenging than anticipated. Tomorrow is the final element we will be working with....Texture (my personal favorite). It should be a wild and crazy time. A great finale! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are all terrific! I like the interesting and varied approaches to the portrait. Each is so expressive and unique!

Related Posts with Thumbnails