Saturday, February 27, 2016

LAST CHANCE!

flashbagsonline.com

I just received an email from the Flashbag company that they are going to stop manufacturing, possibly indefinitely.  I am disappointed because I love their products and get so many comments on my bags.  It is the perfect combination of utility and self-promotion!   They are extremely sturdy but I managed to wear out two of them over a period of several years of constant use and abuse.   I hope I can replace them before the March closing.  If you would like a wonderful way to silently advertise your artistic talent, and or have some great gifts, now is the time to act.  Their website is Flashbagsonline.com

Maybe we can give them enough business to encourage them to continue!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Now that is a cool bag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails